Dear all friend of AVT/MTEC JICA/JICE Okinawa
Today, I have to write the most significant announcement.
JICE/MTEC will dissolve organization due to the lose
competitive tender to implement JICA training course.
So, this mailing list and MTEC web, MTEC face book, MTEC
blog, MTEC YouTube also will close sooner.
I don`t know what I have to saying now,,,.
But, I really appreciate your substantial contribution and
cooperation to our training course.
Me, Maekawa and Tokumura, Nishimura, three of us will
shifting to JICE Tokyo or JICA somewhere as office clerk!?.
Kyuna san lost job now, but Nana san will contract new
company for operation to JICA training course instead of
JICE/MTEC team.
I have been working OIC training course since 1988, 23
years. I`m really sad and disappointed what we can`t
continue this job.
But, I think it`s time to farewell to training,,,.
[Everything flows, nothing stands still. (Heraclitus)]
Finally, I hope to keep in touch my individual relationship
to you all even if MTEC disappeared.
So, my mail address could be use end of this year.
Tomorrow, I`m going to talk Nana san regarding to New mail
and web system to keep the channel with you all.
If you got this mail, I really appreciate your comment and
idia.thanks.
See you and good luck to you, I love you all. TOM Maekawa
Tomoyasu Maekawa
MTEC, JICE
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment