Friday, June 26, 2009

Contribution from MTEC family

We've got a message from one of the previous participants. He, Mr. Gonzalo Alba, is an Uruguayan who attended Digital Video Production Course in 2007.
Feel free to wirte your comments and/or opinions in the comment field of this article, or you can write to MTEC Alumni. "Thank you for your cooperation."

"Let's establish an International MTEC"

Hi, MTEC family:

We all have received the benefits of study in Japan, not only at a professional field, but also in personal aspects.
Generosity of Japanese government and people has allowed us to learn, carry that knowledge back home, and spread it among collegues, friends and family.

MTEC has been working for 21 years by now and 900 participants from 87 countries around the world have been trained. Great job have been done. How could we cooperate in this task?

My experience living in OIC and having MTEC's training has left a mark on me, and opened new horizons.
According to my education, based in public institutions and community oriented, I feel we should cooperate with MTEC helping to spread that training.

That's why I propose start working with MTEC staff heading to establish regional offices in strategic places outside Japan, in order to facilitate, to make easier MTEC training, allowing more people to receive these fruitful exchange and training.

You all can calculate the economical cost of inviting participants to Japan.
We must remember it is paid by japanese people, through their taxes. In this time of worldwide crisis, I think we can give a hand and work together with MTEC in order to open new paths of cooperation.

So, If more of you are in tune with this proposal, I want to take the first step as a way to encourage you, offering all my skills, time and knowledge about my country, Uruguay, to start cooperating in the design of an international net and local offices of MTEC.

This is a proposal for MTEC staff also. Your job and efforts are priceless, invaluable.

I want to hear your comments from here.
I'm sure we can make this family grow up together.

Gonzalo Alba from Uruguay(DVP07)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful idea that can materialize to remarkable ideals. How bad do we want change in the world anyway? My opinion is somehow we should first have the blessings of MTEC body in OIC, and then thereafter implementation process can now begin in our respective countries, and with ease. If this happens, then i believe MTEC will have our back as we network more intensely, mobilise for resources, and search for necessary linkages in the World.

Suziegirl said...

I fully support the proposal. In fact, I think I commented in one of the numerous 'evaluation of the course' feedbacks that I would not mind to be of assistance in whatever way in my country, Namibia. As Obed says, how do our M-TEC family at OIC feels about this?

Ale from Argentina said...

I'm fond with this idea, but as Obed I also would like to hear about MTEC body's opinion.
We have each other e-mails, so we can start talking out loud about this idea. If not "MTEC", a new international organization, MTEC's little brother.
Count me in...

Alejandro 07amt