Thursday, May 15, 2008

203. Two-Year Anniversary

May 15 is the anniversary of MTEC blog!
This is the second anniversary. Congratulations to us all!

Since last year, the number of articles did not increase much. Sorry for my laziness.

Well, I've been fully back to MTEC now, I hope I can post many.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Nana San!!!!

Two years...long time...

Thanks for your work...dedication...and good post :)

I like this blog because I feel that I'm sharing experiences with other participants and I can know that MTEC team are fine...

I can see you from the otherside to the world!!!!

Grettings for MTEC Team and you know...in Tucumán in Argentina you have a home.

mtec-hq said...

Anita!

Gracias por your comment.
I am very happy to hear from you here.
Yes, I hope you can join us from Argentina.

See you at lunch today :D

nana

Tech Helen@cnu said...

Dear Nana san,

I missed you all there, please extend my regards to the MTEC Family

CUI - Lahore Campus said...

Belated happy anniversary of mtec blog. Nana san keep on updating the blogs as you do.

Izzat GUL
06DVP
Pakistan