
After about a year's silence, Mr. Video of MTEC is back.
Actually, Chinen san has been with us temporalily for the group from Africa.
But anyway, we are all happy to meet him and work together.
This is a trial blog of MTEC, launched on May 15 2006.
MTEC, Media Technology for Education and Communication,is a training section in Okinawa Office of JICE, Japan International Cooperation Center.

2 comments:
Elsawy San from Egypt
Welcome back
Chinen san and kiuna san were my instructors in the digital video production for education 2004
Chinen san and kiuna san are a very good instructor,and all instructors in MTEC they now a lot and they helped me alot
Good luck and Welcome back .
Elsawy san: Egypt
Chinen san was one of my instructors during my course at Okinawa in 1996. Nice to see you in good form Chinen. But where did you go after OIC? Clara Mwafulirwa (now Mrs Mulonya).
Okinawa expereince left a good mark in my life. I will always cherish the knowledge gained at OIC as it helped me in getting a job at our NAtional TV station and became one of the pioneers of the station and the first female camera person, editor, and of course the all rounder (I could take pictures, edit them and send reports to the studios)> Now am working for Malawi Communications Regulastory Authority, MACRA. I MISS SHIMAUTA SONG!!! Could someone out there help me with this song!!! Above all else I miss Okinawa people, I hope they are as warm as I had left them.
Post a Comment