All participants are using the Internet everyday.
They search information, or exchange e-mails through it. But only few of them have experience to transmit their information for sharing.
In my lecture of "Web Basics", which started today, I decided to include blogs. Because the participants are expected to develop, I want them to know and experience to transmit something. Fortunately we have "blogger", where we can launch our blog for free of charge. (Well, it it not the only site, though...)
The following is just some of them. Please have a look!
They search information, or exchange e-mails through it. But only few of them have experience to transmit their information for sharing.
In my lecture of "Web Basics", which started today, I decided to include blogs. Because the participants are expected to develop, I want them to know and experience to transmit something. Fortunately we have "blogger", where we can launch our blog for free of charge. (Well, it it not the only site, though...)The following is just some of them. Please have a look!
>To the current participant of 06atm: You need to update regularly :D
Zhu(China) http://zkf2008.blogspot.com/
Abel(Cuba) http://abelcuba.blogspot.com/
Damaris(Honduras) http://mayamuri.blogspot.com/
Abel(Cuba) http://abelcuba.blogspot.com/
Damaris(Honduras) http://mayamuri.blogspot.com/
Musambai(Kenya) http://musambai.blogspot.com/
Fatima(Pakistan) http://urooj-fatima.blogspot.com/
Fatima(Pakistan) http://urooj-fatima.blogspot.com/
Bassam(Palestine) http://samgoodday.blogspot.com
Agusto(Paraguay) http://paraguay2007.blogspot.com/
Helen(Philippines) http://techhelencnu.blogspot.com/
Avei(Samoa) http://irae2007.blogspot.com/
Helen(Philippines) http://techhelencnu.blogspot.com/
Avei(Samoa) http://irae2007.blogspot.com/
Punjabi(Saudi Arabia) http://punjabi4all.blogspot.com/
Oak(Thailand) http://big-oaktree.blogspot.com
Enjoy blogging!
3 comments:
hello Nana San... also participants of AMT06..
Omedetto Guzaimasu for all the blogs...
If you guys have time, please drop few lines at my blog.. I also got the inspiration from Nana San...to create this blog of mine.
http://wfshima.blogspot.com
Shima
Malaysia
AMT05
Hi! Nana san,
Thanks for the encouragement i making our own blog.My blog is...
http://techhelencnu.blogspot.com
Helen
i visited all the blogs - very good ... looking at the pictures reminded me of the home away from home - OIC!
Post a Comment