
Row1: Zhu(China), Abbas(Bahrain)
Row2: Damaris(Honduras), Bunjabi(Saudi Arabia)
Row3: Augusto(Paraguay), Abel(Cuba)

Row1 Helen(Philippines), Musambai(Kenya)
Row2 Fatima(Pakistan), Bassam(Palestina)
Row3 Oak(Thailand), Avei(Samoa)
Dear Ex-participants of MTEC, can you find who is using "your" PC now?
5 comments:
Yes, I found that the guy from Palestina is in my place. I miss my computer. Anyway it's your turn to profit all the knowledge of the best instructors of OIC. Happy New Year! Regards to all MTEC!.
Thanks Sol san!
Yes, exactly, Mr. Bassam from Palestina is using your PC. Actually, after you, China->Peru->Palestina is the history.
Thanks for your enouraging message.
Same Happy New Year to You!
Hello MTEC family (after AVT)
My name is Carlos Ugarte (Sound Slide Production, May/1992)
Congratulation for your continuos effort in prepare your student in ICT.
Say to "Damaris" (Honduras) "this is the same place went I stay in 1992, some remember around to this wall to MTEC (AVT) and enjoy your course and put your big effort"
Thanks Carlos!
Oh, you learned at the same place as Damaris from Honduras? What a coincident thing!
Gracias por (Thanks for) your hearty message to Damaris and us.
We are more than happy to carry out what we can do for you and your countries.
And I also feel happy to have comments from someone who was in OIC in 1992!
Best wishes to you too.
Hello Ingenier!
My knowledge in this field is not enough now, but it is a pleasure to know I am using the same place where you were in the classroom.
Thank you very much, I hope to keep the contact. By the way, Nana San, one of the instructors, thanks for this very special message.
Damaris
Post a Comment