As the second technical subject, "Basics of Video Shooting" was presented. After learning some theories, each participant had his/her own video camera (sorry, only during their stay with us!). 

The participants did settings by themselves, then they had three exercises.


They made pairs for exercises 2 and 3. Because it is video shooting exercise, they had to act for the partner.


We, the instructors, were impressed that there are some good actors :D


By the way, this lecture was submitted as streaming video. Maekawa san and Kiyuna san worked on this. MTEC is planning to have this again for other subjects. Look forward!
3 comments:
hello nana san..
well... i like to read news from mtec staffs also about new participants... but i am jelouse.. because... i wish our course last time should have one like this for us to remember...
anyway... keep up the good work..
miss ya
Shima
AMT 05
Malaysia
>Shima san,
Terima kashi for your comment.
Yes, that has been exactly what I've been thinking. Since you are one of those who writes comments most frequently, and what is more, you are the person who inspired me to make this, you should have been thinking to have one for your course. Well, I have an idea...at least I can introduce you and your group in MTEC blog. Anyway, let me try this.
I think it is a good idea that all mtec participants are able to interact with each other even after they physically leave Okinawa.
Mark
Post a Comment