The participants of MTEC (Theory and Practice on Public Enlightenment Using Multimedia Course 2006) have been working on their final subject; Final Production.
They are using Adobe Director as an authoring tool.After the design phase, now they are making a proto type to present on coming Friday for the Formative Evaluation.If you remember your time of the Final Production, please leave your comment to cheer them up!!
1 comment:
I can still remember during our final production time. Because of so many clickings...and also 'hands-on' activities, my right arm felt very very pain. especially during the last week of our final production. At that moment I was soooo regret for not memorising the shorcut keys for all the commands. It took me nearly a week to get back to normal.
Anyway... it was a nice experience... Thanks to all instructors... I am now implimenting the first stage of my action plan...
W F Shima
AMT 05
MOE Malaysia
Post a Comment