Friday, June 16, 2006

13. MTEC instructor lecturing to JICA Fiji


Bula! This is a greeting in Fiji.
Now, at this very moment (2:30pm, June 16, 2006JST), Uramoto san, one of MTEC instructors is lecturing to JICA Fiji office. The lecture is being transmitted through JICA-Net, the leased line network between JICA's offices in the world.
Today, Uramoto san is presenting on "Presentation Method". The audience in Fiji are the staffs at Fiji JICA office.


After continuous rainy days, we have a good weather today.
The right is the view from Nirai Hall Bldg., where Uramoto san is lecturing.
Do you remember the OIC swimming pool? I am sure that many participants will enjoy swmimming today after 5pm.
Have a nice weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Uramoto San,
Itis nice to know that you are delivering lecture from Okinawa to Fiji.

Next time you should deliver lecture for Bhutan about the instructional design. Keep it up

Nice to know about the MTEC blog.

Ganbate Khudasai
Kuenzang Gyeltshen
Bhutan
AMT05

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear Uramoto San
It is been long time since I was in Okinawa Centre (1998)and it is nice to see how are the classes now. You are delivering lectures from another country.
I am very glad to access this MTEC blog and thank you very much to the instructors to be possible it for all the alumni.
Greetings from Canada, where i am now.
Rosemary Raygada Watanabe
from Peru, (alumni 1998)

Anonymous said...

Dear Uramoto san,
It's a great job for providing such a nice lecture through internet. I hope I could access to attend this lecture .

Anonymous said...

Dear Uramoto san,
Can I sign up with username "wuttichai"
wuttichai choompolkul
ex-participant of avt
1998

mtec-hq said...

Dear everyone,

Thanks for your comments. We are happy to hear from you on the blog.

Wuttichai san,
Sawa dee ka!.
The 4th comment was also from you? You just type "wuttichai" in the user name box. We are not registering each of you here.
You are always welcome.
Sincerely from mtec-hq